Accounting & Reporting
Companies often seek support services tailored to meet their business requirements. Accounting and financial reporting are central requirements for many clients and for larger businesses both are statutory requirements.
Every Hong Kong Company is obliged to file a set of accounts and submit audited financial statements. This is a process where FOA adds value.
FOA suite of services includes:
- Maintaining accounting books and records
- Preparing management accounts and regulatory financial reports
- Preparing statutory financial statements and coordination with auditors on statutory audit
- Filing and submission of Annual and Tax Returns
- Interacting with various regulatory entities directly